9.27.2010

Entryway Dreaming

I have a big beautiful "bay window" in my entryway. It's a "bay window" and not a bay window because it only has 2 windows with an angled wall instead of 3 windows. I have been dreaming about what I'm going to do in that room and I have always wanted a bay window with a cozy window seat to sit and read in.
I found some wonderful inspirations that make you want to curl up and read a book.






Here is our window.
The only problem is how tall the windows are.. oh well, a girl can dream.


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. It's a gorgeous entry way. I think I'd put a comfy bench or chair there anyway, even if the windows are tall.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I read all of the comments and try to reply to everyone. I love getting to know my readers! Have a blessed day.