8.30.2012

one of my passions

I haven't written about one of my passions on my blog yet. It's something that I love to do in my free time and would love to do as a profession. It's graphic design. I love making logos, banners, business cards, flyers, even t-shirt designs and recently opened my own Etsy shop (kb designed) for creating that type of thing. I would love for you to check out my store.

If you're wanting to update your blog banner, but just can't find what you're looking for, shoot me an email and maybe I can help you. I just recently updated mine and I love it! I also just made a friend's banner and you can see it here.

Here are some of my other projects I've been working on. Take a glance and hop on over to my Etsy store to get your own custom graphics designed!

T-shirt design

Logo

Diaper bag tag

flyer

Gift tag
If you decide to purchase something from my Etsy store, use the code TCC20 to receive 20% off your order, just for my blog readers! If you don't see what you're looking for, contact me and we can customize a listing for you.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I read all of the comments and try to reply to everyone. I love getting to know my readers! Have a blessed day.