12.03.2012

Just Dance 4


Every year for Christmas since I can remember my mom would buy a family game and mark it as “from Santa.” We’ve gotten so many games this way! Even though my sister and I don’t live at home anymore, “Santa” has continued to bring family games to my parents’ house. A couple of years ago he brought a Wii. It has been so fun being able to play it when we’re all home together! We like Wii Sports a lot, but our very favorite game is Just Dance.

Even though all of us (except my sister) are horrible dancers, we love to goof off and be silly with each other. Even my dad participates! My son doesn’t quite understand the concept of using the remote on the Wii, but he loves the music and will dance in front of us as we’re dancing. It’s super cute. You can even get a workout in if you really get into it and use the “Sweat Mode.”


Anyways, the reason I’m writing this post is because Ubisoft came out with Just Dance 4 not too long ago and it’s got some great songs on it! Some of them include “The Final Countdown” by Europe, “Good Feeling” by Flo Rida, “Super Bass” by Nicki Minaj, “What Makes You Beautiful” by One Direction, “Good Girl” by Carrie Underwood, “Superstition” by Stevie Wonder, and SO many more! There are over 40 all-new songs on it. There’s also a new “Battle Mode” where you can challenge your friends!
And now to the most important part of this post. Drumroll please… I am so excited to tell you that you can get this on Amazon today only for $22.99!  It’s usually almost $40 but today it’s Amazon’s Gold Box Deal of the Day. WOW!!! This would make an AWESOME Christmas gift!

Search for #JD4GOLD on Twitter to find out what others are saying about it! 
Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I read all of the comments and try to reply to everyone. I love getting to know my readers! Have a blessed day.