12.02.2012

Monthly Meal Plan: December

I told you in my last menu plan post how I like to do my menu planning monthly. It saves me time and effort and I get most of my shopping done at once! Here is my menu for December.


Because of the holidays, there are a lot of days we won't be home (see all events in purple!) and therefore, don't have to make dinner!

My menu includes:
Calzones (twice this month!)
Chili
Hamburgers and homemade macaroni
*Pinterest recipe (Sweet and sour chicken with fried rice)
Meatloaf
Quesadillas
Oven BBQ Chicken
Sloppy joes
Chicken chili
Tacos
Breakfast
*undecided Pinterest recipe
Lasagna
Pulled BBQ chicken sandwiches
Roast
Pork chops
Steak
Buffalo chicken wraps
Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I read all of the comments and try to reply to everyone. I love getting to know my readers! Have a blessed day.