9.06.2012

10 creative ways to use tin cans

I am really into re-purposing things right now. It's a great way to live frugally but still have cute decorations, organizers, and a beautiful house! I already talked about how to use old windows here, and now I want to give you some ideas for using tin cans.

I started thinking about this as I made chili in our crock pot this morning. I used 4 different tin cans and wondered if I could re-use them after I cleaned them out. So, I did a little research. Here's 10 ideas I found (and their sources, of course!).













Tin Can Luminary from Natural Mommie
Tin Can Caddy from Martha Stewart
Tin Can Vase from Wedding by Color
Tin Can Garden from Our Square Foot Garden
Tin Can Pin Cushion from Design Sponge
Tin Can Calendar and Pencil Holder from Design Sponge
Tin Can Stilts from Family Fun
Tin Can Kitchen Utensil Organizer from Home and Garden
Tin Can Wind Chimes from Hands on as We Grow
Tin Can Craft Organizer from Through Colorful Eyes

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I read all of the comments and try to reply to everyone. I love getting to know my readers! Have a blessed day.