10.26.2012

Blog Feature Friday: Shaggy Sheep Home

This week's blog feature is Solange from Shaggy Sheep Home. She has a great little tutorial on how to frugally make your own jewelry out of pieces you can find at thrift shops and using coupons. Check it out!

Big Jewelry Small Price

I am not talented at jewelry making and I do not like paying a lot of money for jewelry. When I found this doll face at Michael's I felt like I had to have it. The price was 10.00 but I used a 40% coupon and paid $6.00.



Then I found this bracelet at Michael's for 10.00 and used a coupon for 40% off and paid 6.00 for it as well.

The Brand is called Art-I-Cake and they have some amazing things.



Now I bought this necklace at a garage sale for $2.00 and I have seen similar ones at the thrift store for $1.00.

I weaved a black ribbon through the chain to make it stand out.

Then I attached the bracelet to the necklace and the doll face to the necklace.

I love how it looks and it only cost me $14.00



Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. super cute Solange! you are quite a creative little thing!! love that about you!! not afraid to try things!! congrats on your first guest post!! xoxo

    Polly

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I read all of the comments and try to reply to everyone. I love getting to know my readers! Have a blessed day.