8.29.2012

Rolo Cookies

I love Pinterest. It gives you an opportunity to be creative, to find ideas, to laugh, and to drool over recipes (as I did on the one I'm about to give you). You might have seen this gem of a Pin in your perusal of Pinterest, but in case you haven't, here is the amazing goodness that you should go make right now.

They're called Rolo Cookies. It's such a simple recipe, and is actually very inexpensive to make. You can find the original site here, at Six Sisters' Stuff. You should check out the rest of their website, too. They're very crafty!

Anyways, I just made these cookies and had to share. SO good!




Ingredients:
1 pkg. Rolos
1 Devil's Food cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil

Directions:
Mix cake mix, oil, and eggs. Take a small ball of dough and form it around the rolo. Place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 7-8 minutes. It makes about 3 dozen. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Devour.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I read all of the comments and try to reply to everyone. I love getting to know my readers! Have a blessed day.