7.30.2013

Master Bedroom Thrift Store Finds

Hey! I'm so excited about our master bedroom project that I just have to give you another peak of what's happening.

We went to visit my sister and brother-in-law this weekend and while we were gone, my fabulous in-laws came over and did some major demolition in the room. There used to be a tiny closet in the corner of the room that enclosed the chimney. They took out the closet and they moved our bedroom door over to where it used to be. Next step is closing off the wall and fixing the floor. You can't really see it in this picture, but where the closet wall was, the wood floor is missing.

AND, last week I was able to go to some thrift stores because my wonderful parents watched my toddler and gave me a day to myself. I found a whole bunch of amazing things for SUPER cheap that I can't wait to decorate our room with! (P.S. If you're from around me and need a good thrift store to go to, Sell-It-Here in Lafayette is great.) So, here is a sneak peak of my finds. Eek! I'm so excited for this!

I will be doing some before and after posts once I get these things finished.
Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I read all of the comments and try to reply to everyone. I love getting to know my readers! Have a blessed day.