7.10.2013

Cozy Coupe Remodel

A month or so ago, I found this cozy coupe car at a garage sale for free (who doesn't love free stuff?). My little man LOVES anything to do with cars, tractors, bikes, etc. so I figured he'd love it, even if it wasn't in the best of conditions. And I knew my handy husband could fix it up eventually.

I had seen lots of different "remodels" of cozy coupes on Pinterest and so I went to the store and bought some spray paint.

Here is the before and after! I don't have a great before picture, but you can definitely see the amount of work needed to overhaul it!

Aren't my models cute?





My husband also has plans to add a steering wheel, "headlights" and reflectors to it. What do you think?

P.S. Check out my Linky Party tab at the top of the page to see what I will be linking this post up to!
Photobucket
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. This is genius! Perhaps I will try this on my girls outdoor playhouse. It's so sun bleached and looking rather worn. Great post!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new color! Definitely a steering wheel and headlights! What would we do without paint?
    Blessings,
    Kim @ Curtain Queen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! What type of spray paint did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. April, we just used Krylon spray paint. We found it at Walmart.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment. I read all of the comments and try to reply to everyone. I love getting to know my readers! Have a blessed day.