10.08.2010

Admiring Nature

So today, I was driving to a furniture delivery and was noticing the amazing change in the trees' colors. Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the colors, the cool weather, the way the sun seems to shine most days, the crunchy leaves, apple cider, bonfires, everything!

I was looking around at the landscape and was thinking, how awesome is God? And then I got to thinking about all of the amazing things He put on earth for us to enjoy and to marvel at.

Changing leaves
Stars
Mountains and landscapes
The ocean
The way light plays off of things like clouds and hills
Sunsets

What are some things from nature you are in awe of?
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty much every picture you have shown!! It just amazes me that the seasons know when to changes, birds know when to fly south and flowers know when to grow. God is so creative and good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I love it all. God is all around us. I see Him everywhere. Thank you so much for the reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I read all of the comments and try to reply to everyone. I love getting to know my readers! Have a blessed day.