2. My husband was my second boyfriend ever (and I shouldn’t really count the first). I was not allowed to have a boyfriend until I was in 8th grade. Hubby was my first kiss (right before my 16th birthday!) and I was his. Neither of us had slept with anyone when we got married, not even each other! We got married after 6 years of dating. TRUE!! I'm so happy to be married to the only love in my life.
3. This has been the year of weddings, and not just weddings. Purple weddings. I have been to 7 weddings since last November and have been in 3 of them! In the first one I was in (November) we wore long purple gowns. The second one I was in (May) we wore short purple gowns. In the third one I was in (June) we wore long purple gowns. Can you say year of purple weddings? FALSE! But seriously, I have been to 7 weddings in the last year and at LEAST 3 of them had their color as purple. I wasn't in any of them though.
4. My parents thought I was going to be a boy. They had my name picked out (Tyler) and the nursery painted blue. All the clothing, toys, nursery, etc. were ready for a baby boy! They were surprised! And I came home in boy’s clothing. FALSE! I'm pretty sure my name was going to be Tyler if I was a boy, but everything else is totally not true.
5. In high school, I played softball. During practice one day, we were working on our sliding skills into home plate. When I slid, I broke my ankle in 3 places. I had to be transported via ambulance to the hospital where I had surgery and now have 6 pins in my ankle. FALSE! This did pretty much happen to my husband when he played baseball in high school though.
|This is not me, by the way!|
6. I went to the Price is Right one time and got called down! I won a lamp and a bedroom suite, neither of which I liked. Totally FALSE! I'm not even sure I would like this because I don't like being the center of attention.
So there you have it. Guess I'm not a very good liar since you all guessed correctly! I will update soon as to who I'm passing this on to.