10.08.2012

Vacation: Any Tips?

We had an awesome weekend! My husband and I actually had time to see each other and not have some project that we had to work on this weekend so that was really nice. And Wednesday I say farewell to him as I head to Florida with my baby, sister, mom and dad. We get to go see my grandma whom I haven't seen in about 2 years. I'm super excited!

A picture with my grandma at our wedding 3 years ago. (Photo by Clark Photography)

However, this is the first time for us to go on a plane with my 1 year old. He's one of those won't-sit-still-has-to-keep-moving types. So, I'm kind of worried how he will do with having to sit for a couple fo hours on the flight. Plus, his ears are sensitive to noises so I'm also nervous about how he will react to the plane noise. He loves books, so I bought some new ones for him to "read" on the plane and packed some of his toys away so they will be "new" again. He still takes a pacifier, so I'm definitely going to have that on hand for ear-popping. I'm also taking a sippy cup of water so he has something else to suck on.

So to all you moms out there that have flown with a 1 year old, any tips or tricks that you've tried that work (or didn't work)? Please enlighten me!
Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I read all of the comments and try to reply to everyone. I love getting to know my readers! Have a blessed day.