11.14.2012

iSpy Bottle

I feel like I'm always looking for new ways to entertain my toddler. Most moms I know say they end up "rotating" their kids' toys so they don't get bored with them. I saw a this on Pinterest and thought it was a great idea to keep kids busy!

We ended up doing this as one of our MOPs crafts. (See the other crafts we've already done here and here.) It was really cheap and really easy.
What you need:
Bottle (we recycled water bottles)
Misc. items (to make it really inexpensive, find things you already have laying around the house!)
Rice
Hot glue gun
Funnel
Index card (optional)

Step 1: Gather your supplies.
 Step 2: (Optional) Write out your items so your kids can look for specific things.
 Step 3: Fill your bottle with items.
 Step 4: Pour your rice into your bottle (I used a funnel and it was a lot less messy!)
Step 5: Shake until the items are mixed in and hot glue your lid on (to prevent spills).

And there you have cheap entertainment!
Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I read all of the comments and try to reply to everyone. I love getting to know my readers! Have a blessed day.