9.12.2013

You Are My Sunshine

One of my friends recently had a baby and wanted a unique way of putting the words "You Are My Sunshine" in the room. She asked me if I could do a stained glass piece with those words, and I was so excited to be able to try!

I wanted to show you all how it looked completely finished and hanging in the window. I love the way it turned out!



And here are some pictures of the glass in progress. There are 110 tiny pieces of glass in this panel.




If you would like a custom piece made for you, please leave a comment or visit my Contact Me page and send me an email.

View other stained glass pieces I've done here:
Fleur de Lis (for sale $55)
Green Diamonds (for sale $75)

I've also done another custom piece that fits in a window frame that I haven't blogged about. That will be coming soon!

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I read all of the comments and try to reply to everyone. I love getting to know my readers! Have a blessed day.