9.14.2013

Clear Bevels

I told you in my last stained glass post that there was another custom piece I had done that I would be blogging about soon. Well, here it is!

This piece was made with the intent of matching another existing piece already in my client's house. They wanted all different kinds of clear glass and some bevels. The piece was made to fit into a window opening, instead of hanging on an already existing window. And it was HUGE! Almost 4 feet by 2 feet.



Here are some pictures before it was installed. 



 I looooove it!

Again, if you would like a custom piece made for you, please leave a comment or visit my Contact Me page and send me an email. I would love to work with you!

View other stained glass pieces I've done here:
Fleur de Lis (for sale $55)
Green Diamonds (for sale $75)
You Are My Sunshine (custom made)
Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I read all of the comments and try to reply to everyone. I love getting to know my readers! Have a blessed day.