9.17.2013

Easy Mini Pizzas

So I know a lot of my readers are getting back into the swing of school, sports practices and games, and homework starting during this new school year. While I don't have a child in school yet, I remember the crazy busyness! I thought you might be able to use a recipe that is quick and easy that you can whip up between all the activities going on.

Pillsbury has this amazing recipe for mini pizzas that we made last night and it only takes about 20 minutes total to make! We had a bunch of family over and we all had our own personal pizzas.



Ingredients:
1 can Pillsbury Grands! refrigerated biscuits
1 cup pizza sauce
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 package of pepperonis
*Any other ingredients you want on your pizza!

Directions:
Grease a cookie sheet (or 2 depending on how many pizzas you're making!) Place biscuits on sheets and press each biscuit until they're about 6-inches around. Top each pizza with whatever toppings you're wanting. Bake at 375* for 10-15 minutes, or until the crust is turning brown.





I love this recipe for families because what kid doesn't like creating their own pizza? They get to pick whatever toppings they want and do it themselves. I can't wait until my son is old enough to get involved in helping make dinner. He sure did love to eat it though!

You can find more recipes for Grands biscuits here. What are your favorite easy recipes?

Photobucket
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. The content and opinions expressed here are all my own and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of General Mills. Compensation was provided by General Mills via Clever Girls Collective.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how fun and these look soooooooooooo good. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I read all of the comments and try to reply to everyone. I love getting to know my readers! Have a blessed day.