8.01.2015

Monthly Menu Plan: August 2015

Here I am again, having not posted in 6 months. I'm still doing my menu plan almost every month, but haven't had time to post due to having two wildly energetic boys, a husband, a home to take care of and a business to run. (In case you were unaware of my starting a business, you can check it out here.) But, I have a rare moment today, so thought I'd take time to check in and let you know what we're going to be eating this month!


1 - BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
2 - Steak and Potato Hobo Dinner
3 - Crockpot Roast
4 - No dinner :: Small Group Cookout
5 - Chicken, broccoli Alfredo
6 - French Dip Sandwiches (with leftover roast)
7 - Calzones
8 - No dinner :: State Fair
9 - Meatloaf, mashed potatoes
10 - Chicken Stew
11 - Lasagna
12 - Beef Enchiladas
13 - Chicken Pot Pie (with leftover chicken stew)
14 - BBQ Chicken Kabobs
15 - No dinner :: State Fair
16 - Homemade Pizza
17 - Breakfast
18 - Steak, red potatoes, and corn on the cob kabobs
19 - Pollo con Queso
20 - Chicken Fried Rice
21 - Chicken and Potato Hobo Dinner
22 - Hot dogs and Hamburgers :: Luke's Birthday Party
23 - Beef Stew, corn bread
24 - Pork Chops
25 - Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs
26 - Garlic Pepper Steak
27 - Quesadillas
28 - Spaghetti and Meatballs
29 - Chili
30 - Deer Steak
31 - We inevitably skip a meal sometime during the month, so this is our make up day!

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I read all of the comments and try to reply to everyone. I love getting to know my readers! Have a blessed day.