9.06.2010

Sometimes you just need a change.

Right? I don't know how many of you get a kick out of rearranging your furniture, but I sure do! Unfortunately, in my living room there are exactly 2 ways I can have my furniture arranged.

This is the way it has been since we moved in.
I think this picture was taken the day we moved in, before I put the slipcovers on the couch and loveseat and before we got our rug for Christmas.

Well, I was getting bored with this. I mean, it's been almost a year since it's been this way! Too long. So, since I had Friday (and today) off for the holiday weekend, I got into the rearranging mood. Here is what it looks like now!


It feels much more spacious now! I love the new layout. I think I can live with it for another year or so :) What do you think? (And no, the clock is not right! The batteries died and I have yet to get more.)

And check out my new coffee table centerpiece! More pictures of that tomorrow.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I read all of the comments and try to reply to everyone. I love getting to know my readers! Have a blessed day.