9.22.2010

Old Trunk

So, a few weekends ago, I found this trunk at a flea market for a steal of $20! I swear we saw about 30 other trunks for over $100 each, so I snagged. it.

I am in the process of making over the inside with "old" newspaper. I thought that would be kind of cool. I would have kept it the same, but it was all stained and gross inside.  There are initials "G" and "K" on the front. Almost perfect! If it was a "C" instead, that'd be wonderful. Oh well.. it's still neat. I wonder who G.K. was?

Take a look!








Now I'm having trouble deciding on where to put it and what to use it for. Any ideas? It's too short to be a coffee table, too tall to be an end table if it's on end. I'm not sure!



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Cool trunk! You got a great deal on it, too.

    You know those luggage stands they used to have in hotels? Can you put it on one of those and use it as a coffee table?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I read all of the comments and try to reply to everyone. I love getting to know my readers! Have a blessed day.